Instagram        Twitter        LookBook         Bloglovin

Monday, 26 August 2013

William Alexander Design

I bought this dress from my friend William Alexander a few months ago but never got the chance to take any photos in it! This is actually one of my favourite dresses in my wardrobe just because of the colours, material and pattern. Everything about it suggests 'goth' but in a subtle, feminine way that isn't daunting (as is a lot of other 'gothic' clothing). The material itself is really good quality and slinky which makes it fall nicely on your body. I will admit that it felt a whole lot comfier than I expected it to which is probably why I ended up stroking it against my face before I had even tried it on. The colours go really well together and with the flowery pattern it has a delicate lace effect. I matched the dress with some fishnet tights and chunky boots, along with some dark make up and an Iggy Azalea style scraped back pony tail. This whole outfit got a load of compliments and everyone said it made me look a lot older too, so here are a few of the photos:





Since buying this dress William Alexander has made more unique designs (some of which I have an eye on) so if you'd like to take a look the link to his Facebook is:

https://www.facebook.com/William.Alexander.Design

2 comments:

  1. You look pretty hot in that dress :)
    x
    www.norhill.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jojo,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete