Instagram         Twitter        LookBook         Facebook

Thursday, 27 March 2014

River Island Uniform


After getting ready for work earlier I realised that I was 2 hours early and so I have taken some photos of my uniform which I've been meaning to take for a while. I think "uniform" is a bit of a loose term for what we have to wear since it's just River Island clothes rather than a fixed uniform. We get to pick some things from the shop to wear and this time round I chose a tight fitting jumper top and the new mom jeans. I've wanted a pair of mom jeans for so so long but I was always too lazy to find some. So when I saw these in the shop I made sure that I'd have them for my uniform. They're mega comfy and the only way I can describe them is that they make me feel like a teddy bear. They've got a cool belt that comes with them too. It's black with gold wolves on it and a gold chain on the side. My mom says about how much she loves the belt every time I have these jeans on and I think she's devising a plan to steal it somehow. The only bad thing about the jeans is that I've had to make another hole in the belt because they keep falling down (they're a size 6??) but they're okay now.

The top is a size 6 too and it fits perfectly. It's tight fitting which is great and I love the neckline because it's in between a turtle neck and a crew neck and I think it's quite flattering. The top comes in loads of different colours, I think there's white, pink and orange (Scooby Doo Velma kind of orange).

My make up is really simple because I don't want to turn up to work looking like I've come straight from a night out. I normally just put on a bit of eyeliner and mascara but lately I've just been wearing none. My shoes are the same ones that were in my last post and I got them from eBay.
I got my uniform for free but the jeans were originally £40 and the top was £25.
I can't find the link for the top but if you want to take a look at the jeans here's the link:

http://www.riverisland.com/women/jeans/boyfriend--slouch-jeans/Light-wash-slim-Mom-jeans-653480

Thanks for reading, I gotta rush off to work now :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit~! Your style is so nice ^^
    -Kiyomi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get your uniform do you have to order it to store or do you get in in store I've just started working at river island and no one has told me how to get my uniform they just told me to get it

    ReplyDelete