Instagram        Twitter        LookBook         Bloglovin

Tuesday, 15 April 2014

New Make Up


Not so long ago me and Kayla went into Birmingham to the Rag Market (after making a quick detour to grab some bubbletea) to have a look for some new make up. I managed to pick up some cool stuff for hardly any money and all of this make up cost just under £4 even though it should have been around £30 for all of it (£29.87 to be exact). That price might not be completely accurate though because the lipsticks are pretty old and it was difficult to find a trustworthy original price for them. In this little collection of make up I have some Barry M blue mascara, Max Factor eyeshadow, Rimmel Metallic Stars Roll On eyeshadow, some Fudge lipstick and Bourjois lipstick. I think my favourites are the pearly eyeshadow and lipstick because they look so icey but quite subtle. You'll probably see me wearing different combinations of all this make up in some of my future posts so keep a look out. Thanks for reading :) 

2 comments:

  1. The makeup all looks so nice! *u* I especially like the icy-colored lipstick~ I think it would look really good on you! Great post<3
    -Kiyomi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I love bubble tea - like the make up too x momma

    ReplyDelete