Instagram         Twitter        LookBook         Facebook

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

The Sun Is Out !









Hello everyone! I wore this outfit for college the other day when it was nice and sunny and I need to share it with you all! Firstly, I've been waiting for this skirt to come back into stock on the Missguided website for months. I saw it a while ago and I was devastated when I found that they were all sold out. So of course, when I saw that other people had bought it recently I went straight there and did the same myself. I've always loved PVC skirts and the colour of this one is just perfect for me. I got the top from a charity shop and it has cheetahs (I have found myself googling cheetahs because I don't know the difference between that and a leopard) on it with circle sparkles all over. I've found myself wearing it with almost everything and anything so that I can show off my sparkles to the world like a proud parent. Another thing that is also glittery are my platform jelly shoes which have not left my feet since I bought them. They're clear with sparkles inside the plastic but when they go in certain light they turn lilac (as you can see in the photos). These shoes matched with some white fishnets were the perfect way to pull the outfit together.
I've used my favourite silver L'Oreal eyeshadow and the lilac Bourjois lipstick that was in my last post. The silver eyeshadow is extremely good and you don't need to put much on for it to be a strong colour which is why I love it.

Hope you all enjoyed reading this post, if not then I shall be sad because a man came up to me while I was taking the photos and asked what I was doing. I think he thought I was taking photos of his garage but I was embarrassed. Thanks for reading! :)


7 comments:

  1. Great style. You are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, those jelly flatforms are absolutely amazing! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit JoJo, you look lovely, you can smile you know! Love the jelly platforms. Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit on you! ^^ Great photos~ <3
    -Kiyomi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, the pvc skirt is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete