Instagram         Twitter        LookBook         Facebook         YouTube

Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Holographic Swimmy







It was extremely convenient that I ended up wearing this holographic swimmy (swimsuit/swimming costume for those who don't speak JoJo language) as it ended up raining pretty much as soon as I'd left the house!! It doesn't look rainy on the photos but I braved the wet and cold to show you this outfit because of how cute it is. The swimmy is made to look like holographic foil which is cool because then you don't have to walk around being crinkly but still have the same effect! On the website it's described as being lightweight which it totally is, it almost feels like you're wearing nothing (you can decide if that's a good thing or not). I especially love wearing it with high waisted skirts or trousers but I'm looking forward to taking it swimming with me when it gets a  bit warmer! I'm also really excited about this tote bag which I got from The Clear Agency press day because somehow Unif have managed to get the psychedelic print completely perfect.

Holographic Swimmy - Batoko
Purple Trousers - Charity Shop
Psychedelic Tote Bag - Unif
Pink Ankle Socks - Primark
Buffalo Style Shoes - Charity Shop

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing outfit ;A; I LOVE how everything looks together~ great outfit *u*
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa<3

    ReplyDelete