Instagram        Twitter        LookBook         Bloglovin

Friday, 1 May 2015

Palm Trees, Pyramids and Shark Fins







Last week Kayla and I went on a trip to London to visit The Clear Agency press day! We had a look at new collections from This Is A Love Song and Unif and they were so perfect! Here's one of the new dresses that TIALS have in their new SS15 collection. It has cute little palm trees all over it with shark fins and pyramids. My favourite thing about it is the SHINY triangle panels and the mesh at the top. It's like the perfect mixture of detail and textures and colours in one dress. I also got these new sliders that I am in love with. I've always disliked sliders but the fact these are flatforms and have a squishy top bit made them just the greatest shoe ever, although there have been 3 incidents where I have almost fallen over in them (not suitable for rough terrain e.g the walk paths around my area).
I have lots more This Is A Love Song clothes to show you guys so keep a look out on here and my Instagram because they are mega cute!

Dress - This Is A Love Song
Flatform Sliders - Public Desire
Jacket - Charity Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment