Instagram         Twitter        LookBook         Facebook

Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Sparkly Snowflake Looks






This outfit makes me think of a snowflake although I'm sure if it was one it would have melted in the glorious sun that we had while I was taking the photos. This co-ord is from Oh My Love from around winter time but it's actually great for summer too. It's very flowy and loose which I think makes it really fun and easy to wear. I love the high neck of the top and the shorts almost look like a skirt which is fun because then you can surprise people that it isn't. Because this was a cute, summery outfit I matched it with some white socks (the ones that remind me of primary school) and my white Nikes.

Also, just a reminder to visit Original Attire and get 20% off TIALS clothing using the code LEMONADETIALS. It's still on until the 31st so treat yourself to something pretty!

Sparkly Co-ord - Oh My Love
White Socks - Primark
Air Force 1 Trainers - Nike
*Sunglasses - Poppy Lissiman

4 comments:

  1. Amazing all white look, love that sparkly top! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit. White suits you so much. ♥

    xx Lexy
    www.ohlovelytragedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete