Instagram         Twitter        LookBook         Facebook         YouTube

Saturday, 20 June 2015

Cotton Candy Pink







Whenever I've gone clutch shopping I've always found it really difficult to find anything that's pretty, suited to me and affordable. For example, I bought my prom "clutch" from the Disney store and it was in fact a small handbag for 5 year olds. It came with a fairy wand and a pretty necklace though so obviously it was worth it (and I liked it a lot more than all of the £100 clutches I'd seen previously that day). Had I known about Poppy Lissiman a few years ago I would have gone to her for all of my clutches because, as you can see, the one's from her store are perfection (as are her sunglasses). I put two close up photos of the clutch so that you can see the way it changes colour, at a different angle it also turns a mix of orange and yellow. It makes it look magical when the sun is shining! The sunglasses I'm wearing are also from Poppy Lissiman and the lenses match the clutch with the iridescent tint! The top I'm wearing is plasticcy pink, which goes great with the candyfloss rim of the glasses, and I matched it with this silk skirt that has a faint crocodile pattern on it. They're both a really great fit and the length of the skirt is really nice. I topped the outfit off with my platform sliders (they're my favourite shoes for when the sun is out) which seal the summery look!

*Sunglasses - Poppy Lissiman
*Clutch - Poppy Lissiman
Top - American Apparel
Skirt - Charity Shop/Topshop
*Shoes - Public Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment