Instagram        Twitter        LookBook         Bloglovin

Thursday, 25 June 2015

Ice Goth










I've seen lots of different types of goths, you might have heard of cyber goth, street goth and even health(?) goth. So I decided to make up my own version; Ice Goth. This stems from me occasionally wearing clothes like the ones in these photos and of course the fact that I pretty much look like I belong in a palace made of ice. I sometimes have moods where I wish I owned new rocks and I think this was one of them (how good would new rocks look with this outfit?!) The dress is from a charity shop and I was so happy when I saw it from afar, sparkling on the clothes rail, because of course it is the perfect mix of two of my favourite colours: blue and silver. I've had the choker since going to a party a few years ago where a very lovely cross-dresser offered to let me wear it. I lost him and never got to give it back, so unfortunately I don't know where it's from. I really love the buffalo style shoes because they always make me feel like a Spice Girl (and they make me a tiny bit taller hehe).

Dress - Charity Shop
Choker - Party Friend
*Fishnet Tights - We Love Colors
*Platform Shoes - Pet Milk

2 comments:

  1. Great look! Love your style

    http://theragdolls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie love you in pantyhose ;* You are my Dream girl - Love from Rex

    ReplyDelete