Instagram        Twitter        LookBook         Bloglovin

Saturday, 6 June 2015

If I Were A Mechanic





In all honestly, being a mechanic has never been a big dream of mine, but when I wear an outfit like this I feel like it could have been a good lifestyle choice. This is exactly what I would wear if I were a mechanic, zip up overalls and block heels. I was quite worried before I put this outfit together as the jumpsuit is quite a relaxed piece of clothing and the shoes seemed the opposite. But as soon as I put them together it was the perfect mix of casual and dressy. The jumpsuit is actually for 11-12 year olds and that makes me happy because it means I'm still small (and that it was cheaper than the adult version). I don't think that the jumpsuit or the shoes are even in stock anymore though, I just wanted to share the outfit with you all still!!

Jumpsuit - River Island
Slingback Heels - New Look

2 comments:

  1. Nice!

    http://theragdolls.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The jumpsuit looks so nice on you~ great post!
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete