Instagram         Twitter        LookBook         Facebook         YouTube

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Fast Food By The Sea







While on holiday in Devon, me and Kayla found the prettiest pastel beach huts and I put this outfit together in my head as soon as I saw them. I thought they'd be perfect for photographing this outfit because of the matching pastel colours of the fast food on my top. They made for some really cute photos! The top has lots of tasty food on it like hot dogs and burgers (I'm imagining that they're made from a vegetarian meat substitute of course) but they kinda look like candy versions because of the light colours. I guess there's not much to say about a plain white skirt but I do love a good tennis skirt, I feel like they're really flattering for anyone. This one just so happens to be the perfect length too! I put some pastel purple fishnet tights and socks with the outfit and wore my jelly shoes to match (just in case my feet got wet in the sea).

*Fast Food Top - Kokopie
*Tennis Skirt - Kokopie
*Fishnet Tights - We Love Colors
*Socks - We Love Colors
Jelly Shoes - JuJu Footwear

4 comments:

  1. Nice!

    http://theragdolls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute look :)

    http://emmaodonnell.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The colors go so well together~ it's such a cool look *u*
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your site and we are currently obsessing over your style - had to follow your blog! Love how cute and girly the outfit is with the skirt and pastel colours, especially since your hair coordinates with your look :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/summer-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete