Instagram        Twitter        LookBook         Bloglovin

Friday, 31 July 2015

I'm Gna Wear Designer And Forget Your Name






Whenever something Versace comes along I have to refer back to Lady Gaga's song Donatella, hence the title of this post. Listening to that song (and just about any other Lady G song) makes me feel fab just like these jeans do too. I love the colour of them, it draws a lot of attention and it's great to be able to spruce up a casual, black top with them. Usually I wear the ankles rolled up but for the first time I didn't and they actually look like cigarette trousers which I really loved. I've always thought that cigarette trousers wouldn't look right on me because of me being short, but I was proved wrong! The shoes from Public Desire definitely had something to do with this though, they really topped off the outfit and the detail of the laces is really one of the big features of this outfit.

Black top - Primark
*Versace Jeans - Rokit Vintage (all items are one of a kind but they have loads more cute jeans!!)
*Sophia Platform Sandals - Public Desire

3 comments:

  1. those jeans are amazing <3

    http://emmaodonnell.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    http://theragdolls.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to Versace sale and I am enjoying it.
    Versace Jeans on sale

    ReplyDelete