Instagram        Twitter        LookBook         Bloglovin

Friday, 17 July 2015

Peach Emoji






The best way to start the day is to watch multiple videos of cute cats and dogs doing goofy things and that is exactly what I did this morning. I think I may have been procrastinating a little bit though so I'll have to leave the rest of the videos until after I tell you about this outfit! The main part of this outfit which I'm going to start with are the mom jeans in this lovely peachy orange colour. I've never been a fan of orange until seeing these jeans because the fact that they're pastel makes them a softer colour and more my style! They're from Rokit Vintage who have an amazing collection of clothes, most of which are one of a kind! I thought because the trousers are such a lovely colour that I'd match them with something plain like this white top (it's for 7-8 year olds and I remember having one when I was little!). There's a tiny pink bow on the neckline which unites with the pastel jeans in a subtle way. To top it off I wore my white platforms!

Top - Charity shop
*Mom Jeans - Rokit Vintage
Platforms - Vagabond/eBay

5 comments:

  1. OMG! LOVE YOUR STYLE! Kisses from Poland <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style so much !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are always so amazing ;A; I love the color combination~
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love those jeans

    http://emmaodonnell.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit, deffo have to start shopping at charity shops

    ReplyDelete