Instagram         Twitter        LookBook         Facebook

Monday, 28 September 2015

Double Denim






For the past couple of days I have had "writer's block" and by that I mean that I have been obsessively playing the Sims 4 and ignoring my blogging duties. But I've finally managed to crawl out of my house and take some pics of this funky outfit. The title is Double Denim although it should probably be called Triple denim because of the added bumbag which I have no shame in wearing (why is everyone so embarrassed about bumbags?!). I've been looking for flared trousers for ages and whenever I find a pair they always have a horrible paisley pattern on or something that would be seen on an extremely enthusiastic festival goer with a flower crown. So I decided to buy some flared denim jeans instead. The jeans fit really nicely on the thighs although they're so long that I had to put my black chunky heels on (short girl problems). My favourite part of this outfit has to be the lace up detail on the top! I saw it in a charity shop and knew I'd never be able to find it anywhere else.

Top - Charity Shop
Flared Jeans - River Island (similar)
*Denim Bumbag - IMGN by JayWill
Black Heels - New Look

3 comments:

  1. Great denim look. :)
    Looks so good with your light blonde hair. ♥

    http://ohlovelytragedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete