Instagram         Twitter        LookBook         Facebook

Monday, 19 October 2015

PASTEL








The lovely ladies at Dolls Kill sent me this dress in the post saying that it reminded them of me and that they thought I would like it. They were absolutely right! Not only is it straight up my alley with the colour and the word PASTEL written across it but the material feels so smooth and I just love the neckline and the slit details. The neckline really reflects what a lot of people are wearing at the minute, I've been seeing lace up details on shoes, skirts, tops and now on a dress too! For those who are a bit more dark, there's a black version of this dress with GOTH written across it so you won't miss out. I really enjoyed taking photos in this dress although it was so risky whenever the wind blew as I couldn't wear pants underneath (major VPL alert!). Apart from that I felt really girly and cute because of the frilly socks and the fluffy bag I matched the dress with.

* Pastel dress - Dolls Kill
* Fluffy bag - The Ragged Priest
* Fishnet tights - We Love Colors
Frilly socks - Primark
* Lace up cleated heels - Public Desire

7 comments:

  1. Dear Jojo ;* I love you in pantyhose ❤️ Sexy Beautiful pics - Thank you cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. sensitive nipple - thank you jojo - you make me so happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you added the black chunky shoes to make the look more edgy! You look incredible, currently obsessing over your style had to follow you n Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful and sexy, baby! Just watching you my cock gets hard as a rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful and sexy, baby! Just watching you my cock gets hard as a rock!

    ReplyDelete