Instagram         Twitter        LookBook         Facebook

Monday, 5 October 2015

Pebble Collector







It's a surprise that any of these photos actually got taken because I was so distracted trying to find the prettiest pebble that I could. I'm glad they did though because these are probably my favourite photos that I've posted on my blog so far. I love how the background and my outfit all synchronize with blues and whites. I'm wearing one of my favourite bras on top of a cute white tshirt because I've always wanted to post photos of it but it's a bit see-through! (compulsory #freethenipple hashtag) I tried to find it on the website to add in the link and found myself ogling all of the pretty lingerie for about 40 minutes. I had to pull myself away before I did something drastic e.g bought everything on the website. They don't sell it anymore because I bought it so long ago but they still have loads of cagey bras in different colours that are similar! I think a bra like this can really make an outfit a lot more interesting and it means you don't have to bother with a necklace because of the detail at the top (although I like adding a cute choker with it sometimes!) When I originally bought this skirt it was a size 20 and was down to my ankles. I loved the material so much though and altered it to my size, a plus is that I've never seen another of this skirt anywhere! I have always been in love with these shoes but the moment that I had to walk across a rocky beach wearing them I felt like our relationship was over. No other shoes would have completed this outfit though, especially with the white fishnet socks. The last part of my outfit is the sunglasses which will always have a place in my heart because they are the first sunglasses that actually looked ok on me!

*Sunglasses - Poppy Lissiman
Top - Charity Shop
Bra - Topshop (similar)
Skirt - Charity Shop
Socks - Primark
*Shoes - Public Desire

1 comment: