Instagram        Twitter        LookBook         Bloglovin

Saturday, 12 December 2015

The Ragged Priest Girl Of The Month







What a great present for my birthday; a feature on The Ragged Priest website for Girl Of The Month! I was so happy when I was approached to be December's girl because I've always been a big fan of their clothing as you can probably tell by my Instagram. What's even better is that I got to wear the new Christmas collection for the photos! All the clothes are perfect for a Christmas or New Year party because there's lots of sparkly sequins and fancy details like the gold clasp that holds together the straps on the black velvet dress. My favourite piece from the collection is the dress in the first photo because it made me feel cute like a doll. I first intended to take photos of me decorating the Christmas tree I ordered but it still hasn't arrived so I just improvised with some Christmas decor instead. I really loved taking these photographs because it's put me in a festive mood and now I'm so ready for the 25th! Press >HERE< to take a look at my interview with The Ragged Priest and the links to the clothes are below too! I hope you all have a fab Christmas!

Also it is my Granddad's 100th birthday today so I'm dedicating this little blog post to him! Happy Birthday Gdad!

Photographer - Ben Siviter

Genie Cami
Vamped Dress
Underground Sweat
Never Been Kissed Prom Dress (similar)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a Ragged Priest girl! Love all these looks, especially the sparkly sweater
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome looks :) Have a good day :)
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete