Instagram         Twitter        LookBook         Facebook

Monday, 21 December 2015

Velvet Dreams






Whenever it gets near Christmas I bring out all the velvet! I think it's such a nice material to wear in winter because of the dark, rich colours and the warm thickness of it, that's why I'm wearing it double in these photos! This top and skirt are from Rokit Vintage. I love the top because of the shape of the neckline and because it reminds me of the dresses from the 1600/1700s. I usually tuck tops into high waisted skirts but this time I thought the top was too nice to cover up and it made quite a smooth silhouette too. The skirt is black velvet with a small slit in each side. With the skirt added it makes me think of an ice skating dress which is appropriate for this time of year! I added sparkly tights, a padlock choker and some chunky boots as always. I actually wore this outfit to the Marilyn Manson concert I went to in November which was the best ever!

 Because the top and skirt are from Rokit Vintage they are one of a kind, however I did see the same top on there in slightly different colours so head over there if you like it! It's also great if you need a last minute Christmas present for a vintage loving friend!

*Velvet Top - Rokit Vintage (similar)
*Velvet Skirt - Rokit Vintage
*Sparkly Fishnets - We Love Colors
*Chunky Boots - Public Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment