Instagram         Twitter        LookBook         Facebook

Wednesday, 24 February 2016

London Fashion Week x Rokit Vintage







The buzz from my 2 day London Fashion Week trip has finally worn off and it has left me wishing I had stayed longer but also wanting to sleep for a week (being #fashion is tiring work). Thankfully the gloomy weather didn't ruin the fun, although it did ruin my hair if you couldn't tell from the photos already. My outfits weren't the most suitable for the weather either and I had a feeling that would have been the case when I chose them, but I set my heart on an idea and went with it! The main parts of my outfit, the waist coat and the skirt, are from Rokit Vintage. I saw the skirt and fell in love with the 50s style even though it's not something I would usually wear. It gave me the idea of creating a gothic but classy look, maybe something you'd see on the red carpet. This is when I added the waist coat, I wore it without a top underneath for an elegant, low neckline but added the detail of a harness to keep it interesting. I really wish I could have worn the heeled version of these lace up shoes but the thought of walking around constantly in them for 2 days scared me off. This was my "hot widow at a funeral" look. On the second day I switched tops as I wanted to show how you could change the feel of an outfit almost completely by just replacing one element. This outfit version reminded me more of the ones you see on Grease, the top making it more innocent and prom like. As I've said before Rokit have some amazing vintage pieces that are one of a kind which means you'll always find something unique that no one else will have. I'm going to follow up this post with some cool pics I took in London too!

*Rokit Vintage are also letting me give you 20% off with this code:

LEMONADELFW20

If you want to take a look at all the cool stuff they have click here:

ROKIT VINTAGE

P.s apologies for the goofy face in picture 4 something amazing must have just happened

8 comments:

  1. Goth princess <3 your blog is my new fave!!

    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's great to hear <3 x

      Delete
  2. These outfits are so seriously perfect JoJo! *.* I can't even pick a favourite <3

    xx
    https://oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia! Only just seen this :) They are very you hehe :) xx

      Delete
  3. Amazing article! I need individuals to know exactly how great this data is in your article. It"s intriguing, convincing substance. Your perspectives are much like my own concerning this subject. Byond online fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that outfit you put together so damn much! :D

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely useful info I crew for such information a lot. Thanks so much for sharing all with the awesome info! I am looking forward to checking out far more posts! designer salwar kameez

    ReplyDelete